Mouse and Rat Removal
These animals cause a lot of damage to the home and property. ie, chewing electrical wire, wall and attic insulation, plumbing & food products etc. the list goes on. Wildlife Control staff have the knowledge to help you get rid of these pesky animals.
We offer a four step program:
- inspection of how they are entering the home
- Prevention & Repairs
- Cleanup & Sanitation of the fecal matter
- Population Control Programs
Wildlife Control puts you first in safety. These rodents leave behind various disease and parasites such as - E coli, salmonellosis, Hantavirus, Rickettsialpox, tapeworm and Roundworm, to name a few.
Why you need immediate pest management:
- House mice reproduce every 21 days, depending on food supply, with an average 5 to 6 young per litter.
- Rats produce 4 to 6 times a year, with an average of 6 to 12 young per litter.
- On average a rat "poops" 40 to 50 times a day. Imagine this in your home.
- Meadow mice, Deer Mice, Voles do serious damage to your property by chewing the bark off the base of your trees & shrubs and consuming your lawn grass. Most damage is in the spring when the snow melts leaving evidence of their work.
- These animals produce quickly and can get out of control fast with an average young of 4 to 6 per litter, quickly becoming 15 to 45 per acre.
- Another problem animal that shows its damage is the pocket gopher. This animal leaves mounds of dirt with no openings and can deposit up to seven mounds per night. Average young per litter is between 4 and 7.
Our staff at Wildlife Control Services have extensive training and experience in dealing with these nuisance animals. We offer various maintenance programs that best suits your needs. Call us today!